Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Okay-this is one of those resolutions I told myself I was going to do. Now we'll see if I can drag Julie along for the ride..... 2007 was a roller coaster ride for us. The highlight had to be our son's wedding in July (congrats Nate and Tiff). Julie is fond of saying "I don't know what she sees in him". Tiff and I just shake our heads knowingly......

As I write this, Nate, Tiff, and Julie are part of a large group of Buckeye fans that made the trip to New Orleans to see the big game (except Julie-no ticket). We're hoping for a better showing than last year...

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hey we better get a comment on soon here seeing it is Feb. 27th. I liked your new years resolution. Don't ask me if I have one...cause I don't! I gave that up years ago after seeing it just doesn't work for me to make resolutions. Hope you guys are doing great. We loved the picture and the additons to it! Melissa said "Oh that is scary...they added me and I wasn't even there". She is a goofy girl that is for sure! Take care now and stay posted for some news!

Love the Felts!

Jane said...

Hey, Congrats you guys on being in the top 5 in the state of ohio at convention, keep up the good work!

Love Jane